This is not just for women in menopause, but women in their 20s and 30s need to know what they do now will affect how they go through menopause.
That’s why I wanted to bring in a guest expert who has known how to help women with hormonal imbalance live the life they dream of.
In this episode, I interview Dr. Felice Gersh, founder of the Integrative Medicine Center of Irvine.
Globally recognized women's health expert, author, and speaker.
In this episode, we discuss
1. The stages of Menopause
Menopause (early)-the first 10 years
Menopause (late)-the rest of your life
2. How pregnancy affects your hormones and menopause later
3. How do the reproductive hormones cause menopause symptoms like chin hair, thinning hair, acne, etc.
4. The role of lifestyle changes and medications in treating peri-menopause.
5. What's up with anti-aging, what age are you?
6. Take Home Message: It's not in your head.
How to reach Dr. Gersh
Her book: 50 things about Menopause
Are your hormones a little crazy? Want to find out what is causing your symptoms?
Take my Free QUIZ to find out how to thrive not survive each month.
This episode is brought to you by:
Well Woman MD: Integrative Women's Health And Fertility. Welcome to Well Woman MD, a modern integrative medicine practice that allows your doctor to be your partner.
Direct access to your doctor
A collaborative team of doctors and nutritionists that use comprehensive lab testing is not available in your standard Drs office.
Interested in learning more about how to become a patient, click here.