Health is not just about your physical health only, it's about wellness.
Worklife balance, boundaries, relationships. It all impacts our health especially if you have a chronic disease like hypertension or diabetes. There is a mind-body connection that needs to be addressed to heal.
That’s why I wanted to bring in a guest expert who has knows how to help women with chronic illness feel better and live a vibrant life.
In this episode, I interview Dr. J, an IM & Sports Med Doc
She helps busy professional women reverse chronic illness to feel more energetic, youthful, & vibrant ??.
- Her journey when she realized getting healthy only happens if you develop good habits.
- How are the mind and body connected? Does our mind help us heal?
- Her protocol is to help women with chronic diseases beat their disease.
H: Healthy Mindset and limiting beliefs
B: Belief in Greater
I: Incorporate your change
T: Transform the lives of others
- How mind-body medicine should be a part of conventional medicine?
- Tips on how to change your mindset about your health.
I referenced this episode on journaling and gratitude
How to practice gratitude in 10 minutes a day
Are your hormones a little crazy? Want to find out what is causing your symptoms?
Take my Free QUIZ to find out how to thrive not survive each month.
This episode is brought to you by:
Well Woman MD: Integrative Women's Health And Fertility. Welcome to Well Woman MD, a modern integrative medicine practice that allows your doctor to be your partner.
- Direct access to your doctor
- A collaborative team of doctors and nutritionists that use comprehensive lab testing is not available in your standard Drs office.
Interested in learning more about how to become a patient, click here.