You need personalized medical care that treates the ROOT cause of your symptoms.
Introducing Well Woman Membership
Imagine working with a doctor who has the time to listen, investigates all of your symptoms, uncovers the root causes at the core of your health problems, and helps you transform your health with done-for-you, easy-to-follow instructions personalized just for you!
*This is a virtual practice for those patients living in California, Montana, and Missouri only at this time. I am a consultant and partner with patients while they keep their primary doctor. If you want access to my protocols or help with a hormone or gut problem, check out my courses and live outside these states.
How It Works
PCOS + Infertility
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hi, I’m Dr. Jennifer Roelands.
I’m an OB/GYN that specializes in hormone health specifically PCOS who healed my PCOS and hypothyroidism symptoms. I have worked in women's health for 14 years.
I partner with patients to uncover and heal the underlying causes of PCOS, hormone imbalances, and autoimmune conditions so you can feel like yourself again.
Using holistic medicine, specialty testing, and mind-body tools I create personalized plans unique to your root cause(s) to correct the imbalances and allow your body to heal.
I’ve helped hundreds of patients transform their health and I welcome you to find out how this comprehensive approach to healing can help you.
What is the investment?
Initial 60 minute Visit ($400)
Membership (3 Month Minimum)
- Personalized Treatment Plan with nutrition & lifestyle plan, targeted supplement protocol, and holistic mind-body tools. All medicines including prescription, over the counter, and supplements are reviewed.
- Comprehensive Lab Testing If You need Advanced Testing, LAB FEES Separate
- 60 min monthly appointment with Dr. R ($450 value)
- 30% off additional private visits
- Weekly Open Office Hours, where you can jump on a ZOOM call and ask any questions you have to give you additional support.
- 60 Minutes with Nutritionist 1st month, 2/3rd month 30-minute follow ups ($150/hr value)
- Advanced Testing not offered at your dr's office like the DUTCH (hormone testing) at wholesale costGI testing average cost: $429, Cortisol stress average cost: $180, Organic Acids average cost: $309
- 15% Discount on medical-grade nutraceuticals: get high quality supplements at a lower cost than on Amazon.
- Discounts on Gene testing for Nutrition: for those women who want to find out what diet/supplements they should take based upon what their genes say.
- Workshops: 90 minutes workshops that are offered at cost for non-members, free to those in my practice. Examples of topics: Intermittent Fasting, Cycle Syncing
You have questions, I have answers
Do you offer virtual appointments?
All of our appointments are virtual at this time.
Do I have to leave my primary care doctor or OB/GYN?
We act as a consultant. We are not your primary care doctor. Our goal is to help you solve the puzzle as to why you are not feeling good and then you continue to work with your doctor.
Do you accept health insurance?
We do not accept insurance but it’s quite possible your insurance company may reimburse you for out-of-network care. We are happy to provide you with receipts you can submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Your insurance should cover most medications and lab tests we prescribe if any.
What do your services cost?
Initial 60 Minute Consultation $450
3-Month Membership, $300 a month
What are my next steps?
If you are ready to Book a FREE CALL, then click below.
Well Woman Membership is currently enrolling new patients who are looking for help with conditions like...
DIGESTIVE ISSUES: IBS, SIBO, Acid Reflux, Food Intolerance, Microbiome Imbalance, Parasitic Infections.
HORMONE IMBALANCE: Thyroid, Adrenals, Progesterone/Estrogen, Period Problems, PCOS, Perimenopause, Menopause.
UNEXPLAINED SYMPTOMS: Uncover the crucial steps to diagnosis and treatment that have been overlooked by other methods.