Ready to feel like yourself again? Or maybe even better?
It starts with finding the root cause of your symptoms.
No more putting bandaids on the pain or issues you are experiencing—I want to help you find the root of your issues and address it through nutrition, functional protocols, movement, proper mindset, and safe, evidence-based therapies and natural modalities.
I am committed to going above and beyond to show you how to take ownership of your health. Seeing success with my patients motivates me to make the world healthier, and I am committed to helping you every step of the way.
It’s time to say ‘YES’ to yourself!
Whether you are trying to get help with hormones or a gut issue, my team will TREAT the whole you....
Who is This For?
This may be a good fit for you if:
- You have sought help elsewhere with no success
- You have put off not feeling well for a while but are ready to take care of you
- If you just started experiencing symptoms or changes in your body that may be cause for concern
- You have PCOS, endometriosis, or a gyn problem and are still miserable with symptoms
- You are pre or menopausal
If you’re struggling with symptoms such as (but not limited to):
- Gas, bloating, constipation, or indigestion
- Anxiety, depression, or mood swings
- Acne, thinning hair or hair loss, brittle nails, or rashes
- Fertility issues
- Irregular periods, painful periods, PCOS, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, or chronic vaginitis
- SIBO, IBS, or IBD
- Symptoms associated with menopause or perimenopause
What’s it Like to Work with Us?
Intro session: Start with a complimentary 20-minute session with Dr. Jen. We’ll briefly go over your main concerns and health history, establish goals and give you a firsthand look at what it’s like to work with us.
Ready to get started? The next step is to book your initial 60-minute visit with Dr. Jen and complete a health history document that she will review before your appointment. Tell us the whole story!
During that visit, we will review past lab work and order anything new that’s needed, plus start implementing the first action steps: diet, lifestyle, and supplements.
Lab Results review. Once your results are in, we review them together and make a detailed health plan tailored to your specific needs, with a treatment timeline. Treatment is sophisticated, systematic, and sequential, with protocol changes at set times and retesting where appropriate.
Follow-Ups as needed. Check-in with your Dr. Jen to review how your care is going through her membership model or individual visits and to make changes to protocols as needed. Appointments are held every four weeks apart, on average.
Graduation and Maintenance. Health goal – Achieved! It’s time to celebrate.