Ready to feel like yourself again? Or maybe even better?
It starts with finding the root cause of your symptoms.
No more putting bandaids on the pain or issues you are experiencing—I want to help you find the root of your issues and address it through nutrition, functional protocols, movement, proper mindset, and safe, evidence-based therapies and natural modalities.
I am committed to going above and beyond to show you how to take ownership of your health. Seeing success with my patients motivates me to make the world healthier, and I am committed to helping you every step of the way.
It’s time to say ‘YES’ to yourself!
Whether you are trying to get help with hormones or a gut issue, my team will TREAT the whole you....
What Our Practice Offers
Dr. Jennifer Roelands is board certified, has over 15 years of experience in women's health, and has experience treating many chronic medical conditions. She emphasizes lifestyle modifications as the first-line solution for disease prevention, including changing to a plant-forward diet, moving your body, prioritizing emotional health, improving sleep, and reducing toxin exposure.
Annual exam. Contraception counseling.
Family planning, contraception, PCOS, Endometriosis, Period Issues, and fertility counseling.
Depression, anxiety, mood disorder assessment, and management.
SIBO, IBS, and uncovering food triggers.
Basic Prenatal Care & Counseling
Urine pregnancy exam, nutritional recommendations, prenatal counseling, and contraception.
Lifestyle/Integrative Medicine Care
plant-based nutrition, exercises, emotional well-being, sleep, and tobacco/alcohol cessation.
Licensed to see patients in California, Missouri, and Montana.
Menopause Package $500
Dr. Roelands prescribes all HRT formulations, herbs, and non-hormonal options for menopause. She also discusses nutrition and lifestyle changes that improve menopause.
One 60-Minute Initial Visit
Two 30-minute follow-up visits
One Time Integrative Medicine Consult
New Visit: $400
Follow up: $250 for 30 minutes
Includes based on needs:
- Annual Physical through an integrative lifestyle approach
- Nutrition Assessment
- Personalize plan for treatment
- Natural Medicines management
Monthly $300 (3 month minimum)
Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
In-person appointments available if requested in advance.
- 5 days a week Telemedicine visits
- Direct and hassle-free access to your physician
- Comprehensive visit up to once a month
- 2 Nutrition Consults with Holistic Nutritionist
* one-time non-refundable enrollment fee of $400
How It Works
Who is This For?
This may be a good fit for you if:
- You have sought help elsewhere with no success
- You have put off not feeling well for a while but are ready to take care of you
- If you just started experiencing symptoms or changes in your body that may be cause for concern
- You have PCOS, endometriosis, or a gyn problem and are still miserable with symptoms
- You are pre or menopausal
If you’re struggling with symptoms such as (but not limited to):
- Gas, bloating, constipation, or indigestion
- Anxiety, depression, or mood swings
- Acne, thinning hair or hair loss, brittle nails, or rashes
- Fertility issues
- Irregular periods, painful periods, PCOS, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, or chronic vaginitis
- SIBO, IBS, or IBD
- Symptoms associated with menopause or perimenopause
What’s it Like to Work with an Integrative GYN?
Intro session: Start with a complimentary 20-minute session with Dr. Jen. We’ll briefly go over your main concerns and health history, establish goals and give you a firsthand look at what it’s like to work with us.
Ready to get started? The next step is to book your initial 60-minute visit with Dr. Jen and complete a health history document that she will review before your appointment. Tell us the whole story!
During that visit, we will review past lab work and order anything new that’s needed, plus start implementing the first action steps: diet, lifestyle, and supplements.
Lab Results review. Once your results are in, we review them together and make a detailed health plan tailored to your specific needs, with a treatment timeline. Treatment is sophisticated, systematic, and sequential, with protocol changes at set times and retesting where appropriate.
Follow-Ups as needed. Check-in with your Dr. Jen to review how your care is going through her membership model or individual visits and to make changes to protocols as needed. Appointments are held every four weeks apart, on average.
Graduation and Maintenance. Health goal – Achieved! It’s time to celebrate.