Ready to feel like yourself again? Or maybe even better?
Taking care of women has always been my passion, and I am now accepting patients into my telemedicine practice for both new and follow-up visits.
Currently, the states that I serve are: CA, NV, MO, MT, WA, LA, KS, MN, AR
You can book to see me in person in my Fullerton or Newport Beach office.
Will I be getting more states? Working on it! Stay tuned by joining my email list.
Whether you are trying to get help with hormones or a gut issue, my team will TREAT the whole you....
What Our Practice Offers
Licensed to see patients in CA, MO, MT, NV, AR, LA, WA, KS
✔️Annual Wellness Exams
New Patient Consult
Follow up: $200 for 30 minutes
- Hormone Assessment and Integrative Approach
- Nutrition Assessment
- Medication Management
- Direct access to Dr. during business hours
Monthly $300 (3-month minimum, once you had an initial consult)
Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
In-person appointments are available if requested in advance.
- 5 days a week, Telemedicine visits
- Direct and hassle-free access to your physician
- Comprehensive visits up to once a month
- 1 Nutrition Consult with Holistic Nutritionist
* one-time non-refundable enrollment fee of $300
Semaglutide Medical Weight Loss
Semaglutide is an injectable medication which, when used in combination with a mindful diet and exercise, helps with blood sugar control in Type 2 diabetics. It belongs to a class of medications called GLP-1 agonists, which mimic the hormone GLP-1 in your body to lower blood sugar levels after you’ve eaten a meal.
A recent study showed that adults with obesity had a mean weight loss of 14.9 percent with Semaglutide as an adjunct to lifestyle intervention. Learn more
Nutrition Consults and Meal Planning
Understanding what foods work for your body is important to good hormone balance. We have a holistic nutritionist that can help guide you in your health journey. To learn more about her services, click here.
Who is This For?
This may be a good fit for you if:
- You have sought help elsewhere with no success
- You have put off not feeling well for a while but are ready to take care of you
- If you just started experiencing symptoms or changes in your body that may be cause for concern
- You have PCOS, endometriosis, or a gyn problem and are still miserable with symptoms
- You are pre or menopausal
If you’re struggling with symptoms such as (but not limited to):
- Gas, bloating, constipation, or indigestion
- Anxiety, depression, or mood swings
- Acne, thinning hair or hair loss, brittle nails, or rashes
- Fertility issues
- Irregular periods, painful periods, PCOS, fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, or chronic vaginitis
- SIBO, IBS, or IBD
- Symptoms associated with menopause or perimenopause